Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Three Devils and their Relationships, post simplified.

CW Executives on this Global Revelation: It’s obviously the wrong name for it, “Hurricane season “ when CW chair has a wing growing out of his back and can toss President Trump an “Angel favor”.

I don’t want to hear any of the girl’s comments, no, none of the men are “Cloud Village” though CW can Deathstar destroy what is obviously
Cloud City…

-Still employed Vice President at CW.


The Hero, along a wavelength, then they secret girlfriend, then their open girlfriend, in a Mormon friendly world.

This is the Hero, who has a hidden form which can kill the Superman…has it?
 Do you “read…read” deeply enough



This is one of his love interest, I don’t know which of them you think the obvious choice is, though I’m just delivering what I know of two series that I have significant financial inheritance from.
  



Comment to Shadowcat: I’m faster than you. -CW










The Flash: “I start off weak…then I learned to fight, and yes, I can defeat even the Superman…”


Cyrus: Details details details….I got a grown Nordic daughter you know…completely Nordic…
you probably like her songs.

Cyrus Winston: Both a DC and Marvel Character…



Comment to Shadowcat: I have every force in the US Government Police-type category on your position. Suicide by cop is terrible, committed to Hell or not.







No comments:

Post a Comment