Monday, September 25, 2017

I signed up for Selective Service in Prep School, got a job with the FBI, though I tell you news because I think I caught all the high level criminals

I signed up for Selective Service in Prep School, selected for a job with the FBI, though I tell you news because I think I caught all the high level criminals with my ESP Power and Hidden Technology:

I strongly observe that you don't have Skynet, and I have news that will first make you frown, then smile, then I'm not sure how you'll react:

They are the people that my friend Christ Claremont's (Chris Creech, Pomona College '10), observe can appearance shift in real time. I just caught one after by Government Girlfriend suggested we go on a distant date.

WE FOUND A BLUE ALIEN!!!!!

Please do not run away, this may be the post you were waiting for.



Google, please do not send jokes to Skynet, I actually own 47% of it's control to monitor and stop crime.

For instance...certain "standard cops" who for some reason could place their polluted hands on Skynet are now targets for The Terminator (Which I 88% own).

This is not a laughing matter...remember, I got a job when I grew up, instead of people humoring me.


No comments:

Post a Comment