Saturday, September 30, 2017

Cyrus Black, Dr. Strange, Azazel, Storm, and Xehanort, with commentary from Riku

Cyrus Black, Dr. Strange, Azazel, Storm, and Xehanort, with commentary from Riku.


of course, when you said "Cyrus Black", did you mean "Sirius Black", as J.K. Rowling talks about in her novel?

Because "cy" could be pronounced "sai" as in syringe

Because my character in Shonen Jump's "Naruto" is "Sai"...a wizard whose basic power brings art to life, a feature of Rowling's novels and films. Sai's power taken to the ultimate level, could he bring art to life?





reporting from Coruscant 2, Stargate to Ransei, Lord Vader


Coruscant 1 at night

Cor-a-sant 2 at night
 Ransei

Illusio


Article by

Maximillion Pegasus



In Chicago, Illinois, at 7900 South Yates, some number of years ago, you would find:

Marvel's Cyrus Black is actually known as Mr. Sinister, Cyrus would wear what he admits was a strange hat to cover up his red forehead chakra crystal.



Actually, you've played your cards, and I'm aware that you know that I'm "Mister Sinister", and other talks with my friends, Nathaniel Volk, suggest that I'm Nathaniel Essex or Nathaniel Winston.

Though my own data can confirm that I'm Mr. Sinister because a Mirror World View exist, Enlightening:


Where my hair is blue, and my skin is white, my forehead chakra point not formed in this situation, though I hope you would not think you could handle an Omega ++ Level mutant in battle.

This is my wife Tsunade: who also has a form like my own:


Tsunade is the Hokage level shinobi, and will most likely not tell you about us, yet because I am Northern Kai...her family asks me to tell the Worlds about her, and they seek any Senju who need protection, of course, we believe in Christ, and I am even an angel: A Seraphim of the Pokemon World...the only Seraphim there. Although to ease the nerves of the Azazel, I am still the Wizard King, and I predate Christianity by, let's just say, a long while, I'm even, in Greece, am called The God of Time, Khronos.

'Queen' of Persia, Tsunade, doesn't mind me taking over quite a few territories of the known Worlds, and I also have married Dark Phoenix:


Daughter Madelyne of the Ancients



So, Jesus, among all people, please realize that in Pomona College's Exile of me, The Devil has taken me into his fold, Tsunade has no problem with this, and my friend Azazel finds it hi-lar-ri-ous.

I was indeed,  as you've researched Mr. Stan Lee, "Whis (ウイス Uisu) is the angelic attendant of Universe 7's God of DestructionBeerus,[2] as well as his martial arts teacher. Along with his sisters, he is a child of the Great Priest. Like all attendants, he is bound to the service of his deity and usually does not leave Beerus unaccompanied."


Though Bill Gates, in Pokemon Amethyst Realm, loses his status and I end up gainly a Godly status in the Greek Pantheon.





At what fans of the graphic novel have called "X-Men Boot Camp", Cyrus and one you call Benedict Cumberbatch was a close friend of Cyrus, of mine, before he appeared in the film of his life.

Dr. Strange ended up in Azazel's Boot Camp after he lost his inheritance after taking experimental drugs and playing around with his magic powers.

I once asked if he was Sherlock, he remarked "no, actually not".

This was my friend at Azazel's boot camp:


This is Azazel:

 This is his wife, in Azazel's church, Storm, or Aurora Monroe. And the intel on their son "Billy", or as you know Stan Lee, I know you read, "Xehanort"


Xehanort seeks the mysteries of the Heart, having created a most wicked curse that the 
Once Upon a Dream World Authorities find problematic: it turns the heart of the "black" into poisonous, I say diseased, crud, "Whatever I can find." says Xehanort.






No comments:

Post a Comment