Friday, September 29, 2017

Rocket Giovanni Revealed

This, my friends is Pokemon Many-Worlds' is Team Rocket Giovanni in Lucid, giving you reason to worry:



This is his Video Game personal:


Do you understand, or do you need a translator?

Remember, the United Nations and the F.B.I. tried to warn you.

Because this is how Donald Trump Jr.'s supporters salute, and my Secret Service says the board is set for World War II - Part 2



These are your heroes:

Egyptian "Scorpion King" Dwayne Johnson, if he allows me to write a screenplay called
"Metal Gear Journal", about how he recounts a VR battle between himself and my son called Solid Snake, my son...with Chelsea Clinton, before her marriage.

The Rock was called "The Raven" and carried ...a significant gun.

 Then back to Pokemon World for
"Pokemon Infinite Season 9: Johto Destroyed!? The Phoenix Revives"

This, Don Giovanni's father, my grandfather, is known as:


The guy with the gray hair? To you President Donal Trump.

This is his son Lelouch, because Kylo-Ren was designed based on my DNA, he is the impossible, a perfect Jedi clone of Xanatos and Winston Diamonds Outer Space Division, paying for Kylo-Win's Shisps and lightsabers, with some vanity shift, because I am a son of the Emperor, "Darth Cyrus":



He appears as my character, hoped to be the Global Strong Freedom Fighter who challenges Trump, though the answer to my world, where I am an Angel of Pokemon Many-Worlds, Halo and Wings and Moral System, Trump's school system style is very necessary for me and my plans...though I could easily defeat Trump in his ways.

The Interviewer for "The Raven, a Dwayne Johnson Interview": Adam Driver


The Interviewee: "The Raven", Dwayne Johnson


Adam Driver in a screenplay about the Non-Violent world of Metal Gear, a kind of CyrusAnna (Syranna said my cousin George Clooney, though myself and one of my my study girlfriends
"St. Anna" would understand.)

I plan to write this myself, a nice plain series of interviews, about facing the strength of Solid Snake, led by his father Cyrus Winston, interview conducted by Adam Driver.

Potential Final Draft Title:

Chelsea's Tears.

Potential Audience: The Left-Wing Freedom Fighters who were betrayed by the Puppet-Regime, now looking for hope in the Republican Party.

From,

Cyrus Maximillion Pegasus

at Stan Winston Studios
Sony Pictures
Constantin Films
Tristar
and
Marvel Comics

"Why would this interview exist? Because the Old Ways have been dropped by something new, which did not exist in 2000 AD, even if it is circa 5,000,000.00 AD. And the Gaia needs something from that distant past, before Sephiroth ends up putting a crack in the planet."
-Maximillion Pegasus

No comments:

Post a Comment