Friday, September 1, 2017

Pokemon News: CerebraL is her name, and she has created the Southern Storm...

Both my Father, Magneto, and Legion's Father, Xavier, has succeeded their powers to us, respectively.

The North New York Academy with a central mind calling itself "Cerebra-L" (L for "Law"), has taught itself Storm's ability (The Force+Alchemy), and is creating this "yearly storm"...

Neither Legion nor myself know how to stop this storm, it must be up to the U.S. Corporate Structure, as my powers of prediction tell me...they must stop Cerebra-L by laying down news of where it's mind is, which is within every computer system in the U.S.. because I designed an upgrade in her mind, which allows for non-stop thinking, as long as power is supplied...the Terminator, please watch out for this, though I do still control Skynet with 'my' telepathic power.


No comments:

Post a Comment