Friday, September 1, 2017

My role as Mr. Sinister, I deviate strongly from the comic book source, except for the Dark Phoenix plotline

My role as Mr. Sinister, I deviate strongly from the comic book source, except for the Dark Phoenix plotline.

So, I enter into the Marvel World in October 2009 at Pomona College in "Claremont", California.

I look up the topic of super-powers and an online guide on YouTube says to try a, to paraphrase, "energy meditation".

I try this energy meditation, and it works: a great energy force rushes through my body, and a combination of stress on my heart, lightning energy across my hands, and energy running across my eyes occurs...

I would years later discover that I was Arcane: The Force, Magic, and Blood Alchemy combined into one.

A "mutant power" is a combination of The Force + Blood Alchemy, which I had, ninjutsu is Magic + Blood Alchemy, and Arcane is all three combined, plus the additional stand alone Force Ability of Empathy, some gathering of Magic spells, and unique Blood Alchemy traits.

I would one day find my way to the X-Men's Storm's Orphanage, where she dated Azazel and had a son with him named "Xehanort" by The Disney Company.

I became...Mr. Sinister.


No comments:

Post a Comment