Friday, September 29, 2017

Catholic News: This is The Priest, and this is The Beast with Seven Minds and Ten Horns



The Jedi Priest, Hannibal Lector style working for the FBI...though if I'm friends with President Trump, doesn't that make me Osiris?
{[Actual, no manipulation.]}


{[Western Anime]}

The Beast with 10 Horns, and Six Paths of Pain...by Lucasfilm, you don't want to see what the Bible got, though I suggest you say on your Judgement Day, that it was Holy War, just as actual demi-gods and angels say, even Castiel and Gabriel...and King Cyrus II


"I'm not ready to tell even you Sith Jedi my back-up plan, though because you've discovered it, I'm tell you it's name "Six Paths of Pain", until I am admitted into your school...my 'seven heads'...did you have a lucid dream? ...All the time? It might be the location...you said George Lucas and Aruthor Horowitz were being paid today, millions for Lucas, and one billion for Once Upon a Time writer, how they pull this off, quite suspicious. ...To have a space fleet you simply own, quite impressive...now please, "I don't care how you do it, just save me," save my planet."

said Darth Maul




No comments:

Post a Comment