Friday, September 29, 2017

Message to the Immortal Qui-Gon Jinn from the Immortal Xanatos

This is an article based on reality.

Jean Grey...I met her first after the "X-Men" fought and had a stalemate against 
"The Brotherhood of Mutants".

Scott was Dead with a capital D, in another dimension, and she could only appear in spirit format, and she eventually found me.

You call me Mr. Sinister, Gym Leader Volkner says we should call ourselves the Nathaniel Brothers:
Nathaniel Essex (Winston) and Nathaniel Volk Pomona College Start Year 2006.

As Mr. Sinister, Jean Grey revealed just now she was leading me to other dimensions where 'there' I could be the hero, and I was. saving countless lives, and at least Two Benevolent Planets, even if my Jedi alter-ego Kylo-Ren destroyed several Corrupt Planets...Yoda checked.


Then a new conundrum: A completely different Jean Grey was led to me, saying she was graphically abused as a child, asking could I save her with my Pokemon Team, I had collected them all, so I did, then I said goodbye to the New-Jean, because the moral path would be to not be a part of her life, because stopping her abuse changed her life-line altogether. And that is where your wife in "civilian world" appeared from, meaning we were/are not dating the same Jean Grey.

From,

Jedi Xanatos, Screenwriting Apprentice Ted Ruler

to 

Qui-gon Jinn, whom Darth Maul and I plan to save, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment