Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I can't leave The Republican Party, the Akatsuki, Power Girl, how would I explain that I was exiled in the year 2009 AD?

I can't leave 2016-The Republican Party, also known as the Akatsuki, Power Girl, how would I explain that I was exiled in the year 2009 AD...a prophecy following Itachi Winston's Leaf Village Exile, after handling his vampire tribe's problems...and your world just won't let go of the quote unquote gangster war...even though the Republican Government can legally suppress and kill the "gangsters".

Please read what Gamestop-Wolverine wants to see: the plans to the
Galactic Cyrus Pokemon Amethyst, "Savior Star", with a second book of
"Pokemon Amethyst Fables",

Including: "Pokemon Amethyst: Season 7, The Rise of the Mutants"
...in the "city" Kandor, Krypton.


No comments:

Post a Comment