Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What is a pandora box? It is box of memories, until someone tampers with it

What is a Pandora Box?

It is box of memories, until someone tampers with it, according to the Most Old Gods.

Let's see what Ellen Page said, in her threat to me:

"A process that generates many complicated problems as the result of unwise interference in something."

According to this statement, Ellen Page says I was, by being a Superhero, "causing problems", she made threats against the White House, saying I could not talk to you because I was "unwise" or "unholy", far from the truth, and then Secret Service eliminated her.

These other Ellen Pages are obviously not from "Earth-616", yet other places where 
"Shadowcat" is a Marvel Villain.

Rest in peace, "Ellen Page".

The seven memories in my Pandora which don't fit any pattern... I believe I am going to remove them, check it out: they were inserted and not grown there, Raiden Clan, Zeus Clan, see the difference, you can correct? <<Correct>>



No comments:

Post a Comment