Friday, October 6, 2017

The Parentage of the Worst Dark Wizards in History

Related imageImage result for tsunade

The Parents, Mordred, now ruler of the Persian Desert under the name Cyrus Winston, a kind of Magneto-Vampire, a superhero under a publicly listed profile.

And 19 Year Old Tsunade, Princess Y'anef, from another planet... a woman who's discovered the secret to Eternal Youth.

Our children:

Grandson Tom Marvolo Riddle:

Image result for teen sasuke
+
Image result for Tom Marvolo Riddle

"Taking responsibility" for our actions, we have used a Legal Time-Turner to go back into history and adopt our grandson, things have been going well, as he seeks to learn the Arcane Arts, which by this puzzle he means the Chi arts, which I will teach him, guiding him as Cytan.


Our previous son, Gellert Grindelwald, we believe wants to learn architecture, so ...I will take him on a Space Adventure, give him his own airship...and that girl he was with...I believe I've found them, Tsunade...we will give them both a place on an airship in our Space Armada,
Team Ragnarok-Galactic.

Image result for gellert grindelwaldImage result for johanna sweeney todd

I suggest that their Dark Wizard side was a combination of Tsunade's resolve and my ability, I have a pretty icy personality, people tell me, though Tsunade, if she could, would use my power to rule.




No comments:

Post a Comment