Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Asian lisp "L" and "r" are the pronounced the same way...thus a Justice League reference to "Cyrus Winston" is "Silas Stone", I don't know how you plan to avoid this Oscar Academy...

I didn't say it was funny, I just pointed out that...

The Asian lisp "L" and "R" are the pronounced the same way...thus a Justice League reference to "Cyrus Winston" is "Silas Stone", because I helped create The Terminator...which DC calls "Cyborg"...the word itself a reference to Cyrus-Borg Cube, Combining elements from my life with another galaxy's Star Trek concept: if you were in a Cyrus-Borg Cube, you would be learning my logics and way of life...how to be an Actual Superhero, which even for me goes on, though perhaps my new missions are just a new kind of challenge...I don't know how you plan to avoid this Oscar Academy...

Note:

"Silas Stone" is not me, I am this person (we won't be giving him any press):





Cyrus Winston, Pomona College ex' 2010

Pomona College, enjoy The Matrix, because I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment