Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Walt Disney presents, Jerry Seinfeld's Secret Identity

I am "Diz", or Walt Disney reincarnated. I'm on a scribe mission to record the story for Ancient Hollywood Standards...even if there are no more "credit rolls".




This is Vanitas, Jerry Seinfeld's "Disney created" character. A kind of Magic-Knight. He is friends with 






Winston is about running The Warner Brother's Network, where "Clark Luthor", a different philosphy Superman called The "Ultraman", also known as "Cyrus Winston", I run the future "WB", called "The CW".

Az Cyrus I encounter Seinfeld as the attempted Keyblade Holder Vanitas, who is a Paladin.

I am "Diz" the reincarnated Walt Disney, I say to myself to just be Walt Disney, though consider the issues. I had that proof in that I now own the X-blade, the definitive Keyblade, which rules the
Concept of Keyblade Order...yet then Keyblades can affect the heart.

 I am also known as Saix, a fusion with Diz/Ansem.


I'l defend you if I have to. Quite fantastic battles...though my powers are Un-Incredible.

Mr. Incredible died honorably in battle. and I watch after his family.



No comments:

Post a Comment