Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I only take eye-medicine, and a metabolism stabilizer.

I only take eye-medicine, and a metabolism stabilizer.

I am not a psych patient, though you must know that the person who spreads this lie is himself a criminal guilty of rape, Daren Mooko, who "hopes" you don't believe me, though I speak the truth, on my officer's heart, having heard the clear evidence against him.

In other news, it was a Muslim Leader who advises people to lie about my origin.

A blood-test reveals 100% White-Nordic European-Asian heritage...and Microsoft says I was engineered with the DNA of a Lion-type being called in Legend the Manticore: a Lion with Angel Wings and a Scorpion tail...so simply see a Cat-man Mithra with a variety of Angel wings, and a scorpion tail...though that seems to be the Religious Miracle View...you might just see "Osiris":


No comments:

Post a Comment