Friday, October 20, 2017

Ragnarok-Galactic Cyrus: In a conversation with my Girlfriend Sabrina, we reach to this one topic: non-welcome clones of Sabrina

Ragnarok-Galactic Cyrus: In a conversation with my Girlfriend Sabrina, we reach to this one topic: non-welcome clones of Sabrina.

Article by CW, formerly the WB

In a conversation with my Girlfriend Galactic-Ragnaork Psychic Fortress Leader Sabrina, we reach to this one topic:

non-welcome clones of Sabrina.

Her name is Raven Symone (Simulation-one) Clone:




"Raven, a teenage girl, receives short psychic visions of the future events when in deep situations."

This is The Raven, who, according to the the Egyptian Gods is "The Raven" Dwayne Johnson, her destined significant other:



This is Williams, Sabrina, a Raven clone...




and this is I:




I however date a woman who can defeat you quite easily:



No comments:

Post a Comment