Thursday, October 26, 2017

War Guidance: Itachi Winston Article #1

War Guidance: Itachi Winston Article #1

After reading all Official 700 chapters of Naruto, I see several problems with "Bolt", like, it shouldn't exist...because it is just a Limited Tsukiyomi of Sakura Haruno's mind, one where "everyone ends up dating"...right after World War III.

The Truth is that the Akatsuki have taken over the world, though here is President Representative
Barron Trump to talk about it:

...

Another topic:

I found, another topic, on another front, Tsunade Senju (Winston), who says we are the grandparents of Lord Voldemort, and I confirm this with my Psychic-Jutsu (Rinne'gan), and with my heart, both of them, now five of them...

And together, Tsunade and I inquired about and acquired a Time-Turner, went back, and asked Albus Dumbledore if, being his grand-parents, however we remained etherally young, we asked if we could adopt him, he agreed, and we altered, us two Universe Main Characters, we "saved", according to
J.K. Rowling, the "Harry Potter verse"...now Harry's family is alive, the only standing Mystery what remains of the part of the Soul that was made when Harry Potter was first killed?

It remains, worried about his Memory Impression.

In David Mei's "Naruto", The initial Ninetails was captured, well, by me, from Madara's underground cavern...it was never released, so my half-brother Minato, he never died, Tsunade was never sought out, and our secret Wizard Wars, take a step forward.

Two Worlds, "Harry Potter", and "Naruto" saved at once, both the Wizard and the Christian, by the "Anointed One" "King Cyrus II".

This is myself and Tsunade:






and then, people assure me, this is our grandson Tom Marvolo Riddle:

and then...

a company I secretly control, in a day of Pomona College requested Illumination:


No comments:

Post a Comment