Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Curse that Billy Duke's laid upon the land

Hello everyone, it's Itachi-Whis. Please, talk to me.



And today I write an article about what even the Professional People on Earth Realms are asking about:

The Curse of the Impure:

I myself am pure, as the Major Antagonist of your life are surprised by, or lie about.

Here is my pure Egyptian Girlfriend to comment:



No really here she, among other Mormon-style Girlfriends, here she is:

"Hello, my native language is Chinese Mandarin, and I am quite pure. I understand Western humor however...and this article may not be 'funny'."

Now we are both aware of the Impure Species of the World, other Races who are Impure in the bodies and who tend to not think so well, when reported in news paper articles such as the Sun-Times...

The Source of the Impure Curse, is, him turning himself in, "Billy Duke's" or Disney's Xehanort.


He is the son of Devil Prince, Azazel, whose battles most think is Entertainment. Yeah, that kind of conversation.



His mother is Weather-Changing Evolved Person, or term of endearment, "Mutant", "Storm".





"It was I who Cursed you, Impure ones, please seek out Disney for help, as strange as that may sound," said KeySword Professor Xehanort.

That's all for today.

Itachi Winston...moving on to War Guidance.



No comments:

Post a Comment