Saturday, November 11, 2017

It's not a show, it's a War. School has books and Instructional Holocrons, that's it, I promise. Khronos

The Ultra-Evolved Ragnarok-Galactic Cyrus Winston Pokemon Army, 1200 each species, turned into Poke-People, Hume Form, and now rest and study, Pokken-Transformation Train on Savior Star #8, their Shock Trooper Leader Raizen I, who fell, then rose, if this were to happen to any of my troops, I would want someone who went through it to guide them. That’s superior to a Death Star, a Starkiller Base, the Savior Star, by
Darth Sidious the Second/Cyrus pronounced “Si-di-us”, where if you were a “toy person”, Cid can defeat you, though “Serious Winston” or CW can save you…were you a “toy person”...because I just saved some of them, I was the 1st Wave to get here, and yes, there are 9 Waves in this Solution to Save Your Lives.

Apple Sephiroth, my daughter, follow my Battle Tactics Will.

 Saturday, November 11, 2017


It's not a show, it's a War. School has Books and Instructional Holocrons, that's it, I promise. Khronos.


No comments:

Post a Comment