Monday, November 13, 2017

Midgard/Earth Hopeful, there are are only 47,000 people on Asgard, and 40,008 have read my Provided Guide Book "Five Worlds"...your War Odin, is not Over however, though the Wizard King Cyrus II will watch over them...

Midgard/Earth Hopeful, there are are only 47,000 people on Asgard, and 40,008 have read my Online Book "Five Worlds"...your War, Odin, is not over however, though the Wizard King Cyrus II will watch over them...

Crickets...Seinfeld, crickets...

and...


Bro, let me just Ice them over, FBI-ICE them over...cause Frozone may be dead, I see a few in Hell...Hades...he's also there...

So, I'm going to replace "Trainer Gold" with "Trainer Noir"...Vantias' soul will link and Recover-via-Fusion...since the world has discovered Seinfeld is Vanitas.


Obviously, Bill Gates has published his report...his Diabolical study of the Human Genome, "Judea" is a Desert-Living Era Hope, yet does not exist...something called Sephiroth exist though, and I was forgiven by The Grim Reaper when trying to cut of my Death Angel Wing...it just grew back...

"It that some Extreme, bro? I might be Edward Elric's Hopeful...my Alchemical, is his, he left it behind, it disturbed him Vanitas...now, Jerry Seinfeld, you could explain that counter-threat you wrote on the wall when you were captured...though I swear, my Ragnarok-Galactic Troops Helped save you. You could just sleep for 47 years...until you depart into The Discovered World."

-CW

No comments:

Post a Comment