Friday, November 10, 2017

I am Khronos. About the demi-god "Professor Horowitz", I've dismantled his Anti-Control Machine...it's up to you if you return...everyone, not just Zelena

To Zelena and friends,

I am Khronos, I gained the title. However, the demi-god "Professor Horowitz". I've dismantled his Anti-Control Machine...it's up to you if you return...everyone, not just Zelena.

And Snow White, your Aunt "Dean Ann", at Mount Olympus was identical to you, when a teenager. Today she is a warped form of her former self.

I am Khronos. About the demi-god "Professor Horowitz", I've dismantled his Anti-Control Machine...it's up to you if you return...everyone, not just Zelena.

My Mother "Maleficent Prime" has plans...though this new Once...it must be some place where a different Mount Olympus Professor is operating, [update: it was Pomona College's Pinkel, Scripps' Professor Tran, and David Foster Wallace] though Horowitz must have left "back-up plans" laying around. I will find them.

...I found them...if this Godly Battle is not over, then I will continue.

From,

Riku and my Mother Maleficent.




No comments:

Post a Comment